Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast rolls with custard recipe. To cook french toast rolls with custard you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast Rolls with Custard:
- Use of French toast rolls (see recipe).
- Get of Topping.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla custard.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk boiled.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk room temperature.
- Get of Sugar to taste.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get of Apple slices as required.
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of crystal sugar or granulated.
- Get of Kishmish as required.
Instructions to make French Toast Rolls with Custard:
- Boil the milk on medium flame.
- Mix custard powder in the milk (room temperature).
- Add custard mixture into boiled milk add sugar keep stirring.
- Cook it until it becomes thick enough, Remove from the heat..
- Pour directly on rolls in a serving dish, (see recipe).
- Heat the pan, add apple slices on medium low flame, sprinkle sugar on the slices,then flip them on other side afer 2 minutes and cook it more 1 minutes until colour becomes lightly golden then garnish the slices on rolls.
- Garnish with slices and some raisins serve as cold or hot on as per your choice Hopefully you will like it.❤.
If you find this French Toast Rolls with Custard recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.