Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn & Mayonnaise Bread Made in a Bread Maker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn & Mayonnaise Bread Made in a Bread Maker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn & mayonnaise bread made in a bread maker recipe. You can cook corn & mayonnaise bread made in a bread maker using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn & Mayonnaise Bread Made in a Bread Maker:
- You need of 【Bread dough】.
- Get 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 40 grams of Butter (soften in a microwave).
- Get 150 ml of Milk (warm up to 40℃).
- You need 1 of Egg (medium).
- Get of 【Toppings】.
- Use 2 can of ●Canned corn (600 ~ 800 g total).
- Prepare 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Use 8 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Dried parsley.
- Use 10 of Paper cups for madeleines.
- Take 1 of Beaten egg (for glazing).
Instructions to make Corn & Mayonnaise Bread Made in a Bread Maker:
- Put all the 【Bread dough】 ingredients in a bread maker, and wait until the 1st rising is finished. Kneading: 15 minutes, 1st rising: 40 minutes..
- Combine the 【Toppings】 ingredients in a bowl. ※Drain the canned corn very well before adding to the bowl..
- Divide the Step 1 dough into 10 portions, roll into balls, and cover with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying. Let them rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into round shapes with a rolling pin..
- Place the dough into the paper madeleine cups. Press down the dough so that it will stick to the cups..
- Put the Step 2 filling into the dough, and sprinkle with parsley..
- Arrange the filled bread from Step 6 on a baking sheet, and cover with plastic wrap. Let them rise (2nd rising) for about 40 minutes. ※You can also let them rise in the oven with the bread-rising setting for 30 minutes at 40℃..
- When the 2nd rising from Step 7 is finished, brush the dough with the beaten egg for glazing. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 ~ 20 minutes at 200℃, and done..
- Here are some bread recipes that use the same dough! 【Fluffy Basic Butter Rolls】 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143254-light-basic-butter-rolls.
- 【With a Bread Maker Orange Peel & Chocolate Chip Buns】 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148408-using-a-bread-maker-orange-peel-and-chocolate-chip-bread.
- 【Fluffy Mayonnaise and Egg Buns Made in a Bread Maker】.
If you find this Corn & Mayonnaise Bread Made in a Bread Maker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.