Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French toast rolls with mozzarella cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French toast rolls with mozzarella cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast rolls with mozzarella cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast rolls with mozzarella cheese recipe. To make french toast rolls with mozzarella cheese you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French toast rolls with mozzarella cheese:
- You need of French rolls filling.
- Take 2 of small Apple.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of sugar syrup.
- Prepare 8,9 of dry raisin (Kishmish).
- You need of Bread rolls.
- Prepare 7,8 of Bread slices.
- Get of Egg mixture for French toast.
- Use 2 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Sugar.
- Take of Topping.
- Take of Mozzarella cheese as required.
Instructions to make French toast rolls with mozzarella cheese:
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds and finely chopped them,.
- Add butter in pan on low flame, add chopped apples and stir them until softened.
- Add sugar syrup with dry raisins, keep stirring until mix well remove from heat, keep aside let it cool..
- Carak eggs in a bowl, add milk in eggs,.
- Add vanilla sugar or vanilla extract into the eggs and milk and beat it nicely with hand or a beater,.
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of apple filling, Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining slices.
- Dip all bread roll in egg mixture,soak them but not for too much time,.
- Heat butter and transfer quickly the soaked rolls into pan,on medium low flame,cut them in half.
- Flip over to on other side cook it few minutes and flip back on other side.
- Pour some sugar syrup and raisins on the rolls keep cook for few minutes,.
- Transfer half rolls into the serving dish sprinkle some mozzarella cheese and microwave for 2 minutes and serve it hot or cold As per your choice.
If you find this French toast rolls with mozzarella cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.