Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet recipe. To make game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet:
- You need 500 g of mixed game meat (rabbit, pheasant etc.).
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- You need 6 springs of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 300 ml of passata.
- Prepare 1 can of butter beans.
- Get 1 can of green lentils.
- Take 1/2 glass of red wine.
- Take 100 ml of chicken or beef stock.
- Get 3 handfuls of basil.
Instructions to make Game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet:
- Chop the peppers, carrots, onions, garlic and chilli.
- Cut the game meat into chunks and brown the meat in casserole dish. Season with pepper..
- Add the chopped vegetables and soften..
- After a couple minutes add the wine and boil of the alcohol. Then add the stock, tomatoes, passata, mixed herbs, bay leaf and thyme leaves.
- Now turn down the heat and cook for at least 2hrs until the meat is falling apart. Add the beans and lentils and stir for another 15mins.
- Remove the bay leaf and stir in the basil..
- Season, serve and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Game meat, butter bean and lentil cassoulet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.