Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and french onion baked fried chicken recipe. To make honey and french onion baked fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 packages of french onion dip.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
If you find this Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.