Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect sig's Cassoulet ( Meat and Bean Bake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect sig's Cassoulet ( Meat and Bean Bake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sig's Cassoulet ( Meat and Bean Bake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's cassoulet ( meat and bean bake) recipe. You can have sig's cassoulet ( meat and bean bake) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make sig's Cassoulet ( Meat and Bean Bake):
- Prepare 500 grams of mixed beans in can, I used pinto, haricot and broad beans.
- Provide 2 large of onions finely chopped.
- Get 1 pinch of each salt and pepper.
- Use 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 2 of chicken or gooselegs, ready cooked.
- You need 250 grams of bacon or ham joint.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of goosefat.
- Prepare 1 of handful each of celeriac and celery.
- Use 200 grams of garlic sausage ring.
- Provide 1 of glass rose wine.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato puree ( paste).
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Use 3 large of cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 small of bunch of parsley, chopped.
- Get 4 slice of of bread, blended into breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make sig's Cassoulet ( Meat and Bean Bake):
- use the beans and the liquid from cans, the onions, salt and pepper, bayleaf and cloves combined. put all into pot and simmer for 45 minutes.In the meantime take the meat of the chicken or goose legs and cut with the. ham into cubes.
- heat your fat and brown meats, cut celery , sausage and celeriac into small bits , add to meat in pan, add the wine. Stir through and simmer for about 30 minutes in pan.
- then add tomato paste cayenne pepper, garlic and parsley mix with the beans and heat through..
- grease an ovenproof dish,add the cassoulet into dish sprinkle with breadcrumbs. add bits of butter over the top. Bake for about 3/4 of an hour by 200 C..
- this can be made with tofu and vegetarian sausages too.
- make sure to remove cloves and bayleaf before serving.
If you find this sig's Cassoulet ( Meat and Bean Bake) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.