Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe. You can cook cranberry slow cooker chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cranberry slow cooker chicken:
- Use 2 packages of lipton french onion soup packets. (one box has.
- Provide 4 of chicken breasts, thighs, or two each (I used two each).
- Use 2 of packages).
- Take 2 can of Cranberry sauce, 14 oz each.
Instructions to make Cranberry slow cooker chicken:
- Add one can of cranberry sauce to bottom of slow cooker; break up..
- Add in two chicken breasts, or one thigh, one breast..
- Sprinkle one french onion soup package on top of chicken..
- Repeat same process for second layer..
- Put slow cooker on high for 6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours, stirring occasionally if needed..
- When the chicken is finished, shred with forks and put back on warm setting for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld even further..
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or on sandwich rolls..
If you find this Cranberry slow cooker chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.