Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can have "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Take of Onions.
- Prepare of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of thyme.
- Use of bay leaf.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of french bread.
- Take of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.