Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy rainbow pork pot roast recipe. To cook quick & easy rainbow pork pot roast you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast:
- Prepare 1 half of red onion.
- Take 1 bunch of rainbow carrots.
- Get 1 bunch of parsnips.
- Use 6-8 of Red skinned Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of marinated pork roast.
- Use 1 packet of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of chicken and tomato bouillon cubes.
- Provide 1 of Green Onion.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place roast in casserole pan and shake onion soup mix all around and on top of roast. Place bouillon cubes on either side of roast. Add 2 cups of water. Let sit while you prepare veggies..
- Cut veggies into quarters and place all around pork roast in pan. Add preferred seasonings. (I use alot of "garlic and herb" flavored Mrs. Dash!) Top with chopped green onion..
- Add 4-6 more cups of water depending on your pan, vegetable, and serving sizes. Bake for 60-90 mins or until veggies are softened..
- Serve and Enjoy! (Then tell your kids after they eat it all that they just ate parsnips! 😊 mwuahaha).
If you find this Quick & Easy Rainbow Pork Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.