Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to [farmhouse recipe] our family's rich and tasty pot au feu recipe. To cook [farmhouse recipe] our family's rich and tasty pot au feu you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu:
- Take of The meat:.
- Use 400 grams of Chicken thighs.
- You need 600 grams of Bacon block.
- You need 8 of Wiener sausages.
- Take of The vegetables:.
- Get 5 of Onions (small).
- Take 2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of stalks Celery.
- Provide 3 small of turnips.
- Get 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Take of The soup:.
- Prepare 3 large of Water.
- You need 6 of Soup stock cubes (finely chopped).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu:
- Use the celery leaves too. Cut up the vegetables into big pieces. Big pieces look more inviting..
- Cut the chicken into big chunks. Make diagonal cuts into the sausages. If you don't do this, they will split when heated..
- Put all the meat, vegetables and soup into a large pot. Simmer for one hour..
- Skim off any scum..
- Enjoy the pot au feu with grainy mustard or good salt..
- You can make a delicious curry with leftover broth and vegetables..
- But my top recommendation is to make beef stew with it. Stew made with top quality broth is amazing..
- You can freeze the broth. I use it for soup pasta and other dishes..
If you find this [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Rich and Tasty Pot au Feu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.