Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly recipe. You can have brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly:
- Get of for the beef.
- Use 3 lbs of beef top shoulder roast.
- Get 1 (10 Oz) of can Campbell's french onion soup.
- Get 1 (10 Oz) of can Campbell's beef consummé.
- You need 12 Oz of dark stout beer.
- Use of McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need of for the veggies.
- You need 1/2 of LG sweet onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of LG parsnip, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lg sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 tbs of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbs of canola oil.
Instructions to make Brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly:
- Liberally rub McCormick's all over beef roast. Sear in a frying pan on med high heat.
- Mix the soups and beer in a 10 X 14 baking dish.
- Place seared roast in dish. Cover with foil and bake at 325 if you have a lot of time bake at a lower temp. Flip roast every half hour. At 325 mine took about 2 1/2 hrs..
- Mix all the ingredients for the medly in a 9×13 baking pan. Cover with foil. Poke 2 holes for steam to escape.
- When beef starts getting tender, place in oven with it. Stir every 10 minutes. Should be done in about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve. I poured the au jus from the roast over top, but can be served in a ramekin on the side. Serve with stone ground mustard or horseradish.
If you find this Brad's beef braised in stout with sweet potato and parsnip medly recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.