Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop and potato casserole recipe. To make pork chop and potato casserole you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Chop and Potato Casserole:
- You need 6 of Pork Chops (or more depending on size).
- Get 5 of 6 medium potatoes sliced (peeled or unpeeled).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (plus more to butter the baking dish).
- Use 1 of Seasoning of your choice.
- You need 10 oz of can Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 10 oz of can of French Onion Soup.
Instructions to make Pork Chop and Potato Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Brown the pork chops in a skillet..
- Butter the casserole dish and layer the sliced potatoes in the dish..
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the seasoning, and dot with butter..
- Mix the soups together in a bowl..
- Arrange pork chops on top of the potatoes, and pour the soup mixture over the pork chops..
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for 60-90 minutes..
If you find this Pork Chop and Potato Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.