Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's McDonalds French Fries 🍟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's McDonalds French Fries 🍟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's mcdonalds french fries 🍟 recipe. To cook tex's mcdonalds french fries 🍟 you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex's McDonalds French Fries 🍟:
- Prepare 2 of large Idaho russet potatoes (or Maris Piper).
- Use of ➖ Sugar Water ➖.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn syrup (replace with golden syrup in the UK).
- Provide of ➖ Frying ➖.
- Get 6 cup of Crisco (replace with groundnut or vegetable oil in the UK).
- You need 1/4 cup of beef lard (dripping) or fat from previously cooked burgers (optional).
Steps to make Tex's McDonalds French Fries 🍟:
- Peel the potatoes and chip thinly to 9mm or ⅜" thick and about 2½-3 inches long. Preferably, cut on a mandolin set to 9mm or ⅜“. If you don't have a mandolin, you can use a knife, but try to keep them all the same thickness, so that they cook uniformly.
- Mix the ingredients for the sugar water in a bowl, making sure the sugar dissolves. Refrigerate the potatoes in the sugar water for 30 minutes.
- While they soak, heat the oil to 190°C (375°F). Drain the chips in kitchen paper and put carefully in the fryer. Cook for 1 – 1½ minutes.
- Put in a kitchen paper-lined bowl, and allow to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes. If you're adding beef lard to the fryer, do it now and bring the temperature back to 190°C (375 °F).
- Add the fries back to the fryer and cook until they float and are golden brown, then put back in the kitchen paper-lined bowl. Put on the plate.
- Add ½ teaspoon of salt and shake well. Finally, eat and enjoy.
If you find this Tex's McDonalds French Fries 🍟 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.