Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Onion Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Onion Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy onion bread recipe. You can have cheesy onion bread using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Onion Bread:
- Get 1 can of Pillsbury French Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheese (we used Mexican blend).
- Take of Onion powder.
Steps to make Cheesy Onion Bread:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Flour countertop and rolling pin..
- Place your butter in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for 30 seconds..
- Pop the can of French bread, lay on floured countertop and brush gently with the melted butter..
- Then, roll out the dough to your desired size..
- Sprinkle your desired amount of onion powder onto the buttered surface..
- Brush with butter again, and evenly distribute all the cheese across the buttered surface..
- Roll it up like a burrito, without tucking in the ends..
- Then, butter the bottom where it closes, and place it seam side down..
- Butter the top, and sprinkle on more onion powder..
- Place in oven, and let cook for 25 to 30 minutes..
If you find this Cheesy Onion Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.