Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. To make french fries you need 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French fries:
- Prepare 4 of potato.
- Get As needed of oil for fry.
- Take of To taste chaat masala.
Instructions to make French fries:
- Rinse well in water and then peel the potato..
- Then slice the potato in slices having 1 cm thickness.
- After that remove the starch.
- In a bowl cold water and dunk the potato stick in it..
- Keep this bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 45 minutes..
- After that rinse the potatoes with running water. Drain all the extra water..
- Then place them on the kitchen cotton napkin..
- Heat oil in the wok. Keep the flame to medium. And half fry it..
- Place the half fried potatoes on paper kitchen towels..
- Again fry it at high flame.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and serve it.
If you find this French fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.