Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Frying Pan French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Frying Pan French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frying Pan French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frying pan french fries recipe. You can cook frying pan french fries using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Frying Pan French Fries:
- Provide 5-6 of medium sized potatoes (can use as many as you want).
- Take of Frying oil (I use canola).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Equipment for cooking.
- Get of Frying pan.
- Provide of Wire mesh collander.
- You need of Cooking chopsticks or wooden spatula.
Steps to make Frying Pan French Fries:
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half the long way, then cut the halves into quarters with cut sides facing down for easiest cutting.
- Make the quarters into slices according to your desired thickness (I usually get 2-4 fries from each quarter).
- Once cut, soak fries in bowl of ice water. Rinse several times as you make the fries to get rid of excess starch.
- When ready to fry, drain and dry the fries.
- Microwave raw fries for about 4-4:30 minutes to soften.
- Add enough oil to a frying pan to cover the bottom of the pan about 1/4 of an inch.
- Heat the oil over medium heat (a 3 on a scale of 1-5).
- Add the fries once the oil makes small bubbles when you test it with a chopstick or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Do not overcrowd the pan, I usually fry in two batches.
- Stir/flip fries as they cook.
- Fry until fries get patches of slightly browned, then turn heat up to medium high (a 4 out of 5) and fry until deep golden brown and crispy.
- Place finished fries in a fine wire mesh colander, toss with salt while still hot.
If you find this Frying Pan French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.