Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Swiss Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Swiss Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Swiss Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon swiss bread recipe. You can cook bacon swiss bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Swiss Bread:
- Take 2/3 cup of softened butter.
- Provide 4 tsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Provide 1 loaf of french bread.
- Take 5 slice of bacon.
- Get 5 slice of swiss cheese cut in fourths.
Steps to make Bacon Swiss Bread:
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- use hand mixer to combine butter, mustard, and green onions.
- slice french bread into ten slices. do not slice all the way through, leave attached at bottom.
- spread butter mixture on both sides of each slice.
- place 2 of the quartered slices of cheese between each slice of bread.
- cut bacon slices in half and lay half slice over each slice of bread.
- bake 20 to 25 min or until bacon is crispy. serve warm. great as appetizer or to accompany soup and salad..
If you find this Bacon Swiss Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.