Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Swiss Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Swiss Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Swiss Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon swiss bread recipe. You can cook bacon swiss bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Swiss Bread:
- Use of softened butter.
- Provide of prepared mustard.
- You need of chopped green onion.
- Take of french bread.
- Take of bacon.
- Use of swiss cheese cut in fourths.
Instructions to make Bacon Swiss Bread:
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- use hand mixer to combine butter, mustard, and green onions.
- slice french bread into ten slices. do not slice all the way through, leave attached at bottom.
- spread butter mixture on both sides of each slice.
- place 2 of the quartered slices of cheese between each slice of bread.
- cut bacon slices in half and lay half slice over each slice of bread.
- bake 20 to 25 min or until bacon is crispy. serve warm. great as appetizer or to accompany soup and salad..
If you find this Bacon Swiss Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.