Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can have baked ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Use of Bacon strips, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Use of (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos.
- Provide of Tomato paste.
- Get of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Take of eggplant, cubed. Salt the cubes in a colander for 1/2 hour. This draws out bitter moisture. Rinse and dry well..
- You need of zucchini, sliced into 1/2 moons.
- Take of green bell pepper.
- You need of to 12 ozs cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- In large skillet, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp; drain. Add tomatoes, paste, oil garlic salt and Italian seasoning..
- Spread 1/2 the sauce into a greased 9-in X 2-in casserole. Layer1/2 of each vegetable and cheese. Repeat. Bake in 375°F oven (190 C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.