Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Savoury French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savoury French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury french toast recipe. You can have savoury french toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Savoury French Toast:
- You need 4 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Pepper powder (adjust to taste).
Instructions to make Savoury French Toast:
- Take the ingredients and keep ready.
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper powder, milk and whisk well.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Put a slice of bread and butter on top and then toast it from one side.
- With the help of a spoon pour the whisked egg on the bread slice, and spread it on all sides evenly or you can dip the slice of bread in the egg mixture once and then toast it from both sides..
- When it gets cooked remove from the pan and cut and serve immediately..
If you find this Savoury French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.