Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. To cook french fries you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Fries:
- You need 6 of medium size potatoes or 2 large potatoes or 1 extra large potatoes or 315 grams potato.
- You need 7 cups of cold water.
- Prepare of dry rosemary or oregano or mixed herbs – as required.
- Prepare of rock salt or black salt or regular salt – as required.
- Use of red chilli powder or paprika as required – optional.
- You need of oil for deep frying – as required.
Instructions to make French Fries:
- Firstly take the potatoes and rinse well in water. Then peel them.Then slice the potato..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan. Now add the potatoes in the oil..
- Stir often while frying them for uniform cooking..
- Fry till the potatoes get cooked, but they should not brown from outside..
- While still hot, take the french fries in a bowl. Sprinkle with some salt, paprika or red chilli flakes, dried herbs or dry rosemary. You can add your choice of herbs and spices. Gently shake and toss the bowl so that the salt, herbs etc mix well with them..
- Serve these homemade french fries hot with some any dip or sauce of your choice..
If you find this French Fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.