Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peri peri french fries spinach soup recipe. To make peri peri french fries spinach soup you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup:
- Get 4 of big size potato for French fries.
- Get of For Peri peri masala.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder (sauth).
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of oragano.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of citric Acid.
- Use as per need of Water.
- Get as required of Coriander and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of For Spinach Soup.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Use 150 gm of chopped palak.
- Get 1 of small size carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of jaggery (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup:
- Take all the ingredients of peri peri in the mixie jar and crush it well to make peri peri masala powder..
- For french fries take potato and cut it into long strip like pieces as shown in the picture. Cut all the potatoes in the long pieces…
- Put finger chips in a bowl of cold water in to the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now took out bowl of chips and drained the water..then put one utensil on the flame having 3 glass of water… when water boiled add all the chips in the hot water…
- Boil it for 5 -7 minutes until it turns parboiled….
- Again drained the water from chips and took it out on the tissue paper..
- Take all the chips and sprinkle corn flour on it..in a equal quantity. Don't rub the chips with hand…instead of it toss it and coat it with corn flour..
- Then take oil in a kadai putting on the flame and let it boil..Add chips and fry it until it become golden brown…
- After frying take all the fries on the tissue paper to absorb oil from it..
- Sprinkle peri peri masala on it which we made further…Garnish it with coriander and mint leaves..
- For palak (spinach) soup take chopped palak, chopped carrot and a small size of chopped tomatoes in a bowl..
- Take the bowl of chopped vegs and empty it in a pressure cooker…
- Add salt, cumin seeds,black pepper powder and jaggery in it. Cover the lid of cooker and put it on the flame..
- Take 2 to 3 whistle and off the flame. After half an hours you can open the lid of it..
- Then crush the boil vegs with the handy mixie…sieve it with the strainer…the spinach soup is ready.
- Serve it hot with the cream pouring on it.Garnish it with mint leaves..
If you find this Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.