Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Eggy Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Eggy Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my eggy bread recipe. You can cook my eggy bread using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Eggy Bread:
- Get 2 slice of Bread.
- You need 2 of Eggs whipped up mixed well.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make My Eggy Bread:
- In a small fry pan melt the butter.
- In a bowl whip up the eggs..
- Add the salt & pepper to your taste..
- Heat up the butter until its very hot, but not burning..
- Get your slice of bread and soak in the mixed egg on both sides.
- Take the bread and move it quickly to the pan, so as not to lose much egg off it..
- After a minute turn the bread over, have your next piece absorbing the egg while one is cooking. Wipe the pan clean with kitchen paper before you melt your 2nd spoon of butter, as it tends to burn a little at the end of frying..
- And repeat with the second bread, any egg left just pour it on top of the frying bread..
- You can eat this with bacon or sausage on top. Or just on its own.
If you find this My Eggy Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.