Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ugali served with fried French beans and steamed cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali served with fried French beans and steamed cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali served with fried french beans and steamed cabbage recipe. To cook ugali served with fried french beans and steamed cabbage you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ugali served with fried French beans and steamed cabbage:
- Get of maize flour.
- You need of french beans.
- Provide of cabbage.
- Provide of tomatoes.
- Prepare of onion.
- Provide of beef.
- Get of ginger.
- Take of garlic.
- You need of green hoho.
Instructions to make Ugali served with fried French beans and steamed cabbage:
- Wash your market items and let drain water..
- Cut the French beans in small cubes.
- Cut hoho and tomatoes in small cubes separately..
- Cut your onions in cubes..
- Fry the onion untill it turns brown. (Add grated ginger and garlic) optional..
- Add the French beans and stir. let cook for 5min. Add green hoho and tomatoes and keep stiring 5 min..
- Add your beef cube if you so wish. For vegetarians, it's delicious even without..
- Stir untill the tomatoes mix well..
- Nb. don't cover the pan to ensure they remain green..
- Cut the cabbage and steam with little salt. for 5 min while covered..
- Your food is ready to be served as above..
If you find this Ugali served with fried French beans and steamed cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.