Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy french fries recipe. To make crispy french fries you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy French Fries:
- Use 500 gm of potatoes.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of chat masala.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Get 3 cup of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Crispy French Fries:
- Wash, peel and cut potato into fries shape.
- Now take enough water and bring boil.
- When water starts boil add 1 tsp salt and potato and boil for 2 mins.
- Now take out and allow to cool..
- Heat a kadhai. Add oil when oil become hot add potato and fry for 5 mins, now take out and keep aside. Fry all the potatoes. Now again heat oil and re fry them for 2 mins in high flame. And take out.
- Sprinkle some salt and chat masala and mix.. Serve hot with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.
If you find this Crispy French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.