Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French Toast With Ham And Pesto recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast With Ham And Pesto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast With Ham And Pesto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast with ham and pesto recipe. To cook french toast with ham and pesto you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast With Ham And Pesto:
- Use 2 slice of white bread.
- You need 2 slice of thinly ready to eat cooked ham.
- Get 1 slice of sun dried tomatoes ,thinly slice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sun dried pesto or any pesto of your choice.
- Get 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of dice scallions ( optional).
- Take 1 bunch of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make French Toast With Ham And Pesto:
- Trim of the bread then layer some ready to eat thinly slice cured ham..
- Spread some pesto of your choice ( I used sun dried pesto )then thinly slice some sun dried tomato then top with another bread.
- Gently pressed firm then dip into the season and beaten eggs.
- On pan With the melted butter, pan fried the bread till lightly brown about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Paper towel the french toast and then top with some grated Parmesan cheese and scallion and enjoy.
If you find this French Toast With Ham And Pesto recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.