Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French bean onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French bean onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french bean onion soup recipe. To make french bean onion soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French bean onion soup:
- Use 4 tbsp of chopped frenchbeans.
- Get 3 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- Take 2 Tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare as per your taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make French bean onion soup:
- Heat oil in a pan,saute onion n garlic first then saute cabbage and french beans.,add pepper and salt n mix well.Add 3/4 bowl water n let it cook.Switch off the flame after 1 minute..
- When it cools,grind it to make fine puree.,add water to adjust its consistency..
- Add chopped coriander and grind it..
- Serve hot..
If you find this French bean onion soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.