Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. To make french fries you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French fries:
- Provide 5 of potatoes.
- Use As required of Cold water.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get For of sprinkling:.
- You need 2 tsp of Peri peri masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make French fries:
- Wash the potatoes. Peel it..
- Make a cut in to strips..
- Add water and keep it in the freeze for 1 hour or you can use cold water. Rest for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour drain all the water and dry with kitchen towel..
- Mean while pre heat the air fryer 180 for 10 mins..
- In mixing bowl add oil,peri peri masala,black pepper,salt and lemon, mix well then drain the water from the potatoes strip and mix well..
- In air fryer apply oil and spread the potatoes strip. Bake @200 for 25 min..
- Your french fries is ready to it..
- Serve with ketchup..
If you find this French fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.