Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. To make french fries you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French fries:
- Provide 5-6 medium sized of potato.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get As required of Oil to fry.
Steps to make French fries:
- Slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water, so that they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil..
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, wait for the oil to get heated, add 1/2 tsp cornflour to the potato slices, and mix it very well And place in the hot oil so they are not touching at first. The fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together..
- Fry until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.Now fries ready to serve..
If you find this French fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.