Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Toast with bananas and Maple Syrup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast with bananas and Maple Syrup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast with bananas and Maple Syrup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast with bananas and maple syrup recipe. You can cook french toast with bananas and maple syrup using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast with bananas and Maple Syrup:
- Get 50 ml of whole milk.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 of thick slices of brioche.
- Prepare 2 knobs of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
Instructions to make French Toast with bananas and Maple Syrup:
- Whisk the milk and eggs together in a shallow bowl..
- Dip the brioche slices individually into the egg and milk mixture for one minute (30 seconds on each side) ensuring the liquid soaks right through into the brioche..
- Heat a knob of butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Once butter is melted, carefully lower the brioche into the pan and fry on each side for 2 minutes or until golden brown and crisp..
- When done remove from the pan and transfer into a plate..
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon well in a small bowl..
- Peel and slice the banana..
- Turn heat to high and add the second knob of butter to the pan..
- Once melted add the banana to the pan. Toss in the butter and fry for 2 minutes, or until lightly caramelised..
- When done add the banana to the french toast..
- Sprinkle some of the cinnamon sugar over the french toast..
- Lastly, drizzle with maple syrup and serve..
If you find this French Toast with bananas and Maple Syrup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.