Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy french fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy french fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy french fries recipe. You can have crispy french fries using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy french fries:
- Get 4 of medium potatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide as required of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Crispy french fries:
- Wash and peel the potatoes..
- Cut them into finger shapes..
- Soak them in chilled water for 20 minutes..
- Wash and drain them 2 to 3 times. Strain..
- Spread on a kitchen towel to pat dry..
- Coat them in cornflour.Keep in the freezer for 10 -15 mins..
- Meanwhile heat up the oil to medium high flame in a deep frying pan or wok..
- Take out the fries and immediately fry them in hot oil.Take them out shaking off the excess oil. Let them cool a bit..
- Fry again at high flame as they turn crisp and bit golden this time..
- Take them out on paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper or any other spices ir herbs of your choice.Serve immediately. ENJOY !!!.
If you find this Crispy french fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.