Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage-Potato Kebabs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage-Potato Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage-Potato Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage-potato kebabs recipe. You can have cabbage-potato kebabs using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage-Potato Kebabs:
- Get of boiled potatoes.
- Get of finely chopped cabbage.
- Use of finely chopped onion.
- Provide of finely chopped french beans.
- You need of bread slices.
- Get of oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of To grind masala paste.
- Take of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of spinach leaves (blanch).
- Use of green chillies.
- Prepare of " ginger piece.
- Take of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of To Garnish.
- Provide of Onion rings, chopped fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Cabbage-Potato Kebabs:
- Make green masala paste from the ingredients mentioned for it..
- Break bread slices and grind in mixer jar to make bread crumbs..
- In kadhai add heat oil,add chopped cabbage, onion, french beans and saute for 2 minutes. Add green masala paste,saute for 2 minutes..
- Cool this mixture. Add mashed boiled potatoes,bread crumbs,salt.Mix well..
- Take lemon size portion from prepared mixture.Roll into flatten balls..
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame till crispy golden brown. Keep on tissue paper..to remove excess oil..
- Sprinkle lemon juice on onion rings. Serve Delicious Hot Cabbage- Potato Kebabs, garnishing with onion rings and corainder leaves..
If you find this Cabbage-Potato Kebabs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.