Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosaynas Veggies and Steak Stirfry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosaynas Veggies and Steak Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosaynas Veggies and Steak Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosaynas veggies and steak stirfry recipe. You can have whosaynas veggies and steak stirfry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosaynas Veggies and Steak Stirfry:
- You need of Steak.
- You need 1 kg of Fillet (thick slices).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tenderiser.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (jullienes).
- You need 1 of Zucchini (jullienes).
- Use 1 of Carrot (jullienes).
- Provide 1 cup of Cabbage (shredds).
- You need 1 cup of French Beans (jullienes).
- Get 3 of Garlic Cloves (chopped).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Blackpepper (crushed).
Instructions to make Whosaynas Veggies and Steak Stirfry:
- Marinate the fillet slices and rest it for three hours.
- Then fry in four tablespoons of oil.
- Fry on high flame till it's browned up, lower flame to cook.
- Remove on platter and cut strips.
- Stirfry veggies with salt, black pepper and garlic in a tablespoon of oil on high flame for ten minutes.
- Add steak strips and mix well and pour on casserole.
If you find this Whosaynas Veggies and Steak Stirfry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.