Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich recipe. You can cook whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Provide For of French Baguette:.
- You need 3 cups @250gms of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get For of Filling:.
- Get 1 kg of Beef Fillet (thinner slices).
- Use 1 cup of Mozarella Cheese.
- Use 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (cubed).
- Use as required of Salad optional (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions and Green chillies).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Baguette: Mix ingredients, bind softer dough using water..
- Then knead spraying oil, keep in a greased big bowl..
- Let it rise till it's double in size..
- Punch back make three to four portions..
- Dust flour on the working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular..
- Fold like swiss roll, the loose end pinch so it does not open while baking..
- Lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife..
- Make the other two in the same manner.
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats..
- Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in a metal bowl on the lower section..
- Keep your baking tray in the middle section, bake in oven on 210 C till done..
- Filling: Cut fillet to very thin slices, marinate with garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, vinegar and salt, marinate for 3 hours..
- In a pan put two tablespoon of oil and braise onion till golden colour, remove on a plate..
- In the same pan braise capsicum then remove on same plate..
- Fry fillet slices in butter using the same pan..
- When done shred with fork..
- Mix onions, capsicum and steak shreds, sprinkle black pepper powder..
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes, cut onion and green chillies..
- In a bowl put cucumber, onions, chillies and tomatoes, add vinegar and sprinkle salt toss well..
- Add mayonnaise in salad and mix well..
- Slit bread in half, do the filling of steak mixture and salad then top up with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 200 C to melt cheese..
If you find this Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.