Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #week4recipechallenge. beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe. To cook #week4recipechallenge. beans curry,fried cabbages n rice you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice:
- Prepare 150 g of rice.
- You need 3 cups of Beans.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Take of Garlic ginger paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Provide of Prep.
- Use of Wash your rice.
- You need of Prepare the onions, garlic n ginger paste.
- Use of Prepare 🍅 n a hand full french beans.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of Grate your carrots.
- Prepare of Cut cabbages.
Instructions to make #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice:
- Fry onions,add beef cubes. Stir then add carrots n cabbages… Cook for 7 mins.
- Boil your rice n add oil n salt into the water and allow it to cook.
- Fry your onions,add garlic n ginger paste,let them turn brown.
- Add 🍅 and tomato paste,stir for a bit for 2 mins.
- Add the curry powder,salt n let it cook for 10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add your french beans n carrots and allow them to cook.
- Add your beans n some water. Let it simmer for 10 mins under low heat..
- Serve hot..
- Enjoy 👯👯.
If you find this #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.