Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot steak recipe. You can cook crock pot steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Steak:
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of French Onion Soup.
- Get 1 can of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Provide 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Use 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
If you find this Crock Pot Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.