Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot steak recipe. To cook crock pot steak you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Steak:
- Provide of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Provide of French Onion Soup.
- Provide of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Provide of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Get of onion, sliced.
- Get of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
If you find this Crock Pot Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.