Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Garlic Steak and Stir Fried Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Garlic Steak and Stir Fried Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s garlic steak and stir fried veggies recipe. You can cook whosayna’s garlic steak and stir fried veggies using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Garlic Steak and Stir Fried Veggies:
- Take of Garlic Steak:.
- Prepare of Fillet (Slices).
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- Take of Salt (as required).
- Get of Black Pepper (pounded).
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Lemon (juice).
- Get of Stirfried Veggies:.
- Provide of Peas (boiled).
- Provide of Mixed Veggies (Colour Capsicums, French Beans, Carrots, Cauliflower Florets and Onions).
- Get of Garlic (chopped).
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper powder.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Garlic Steak and Stir Fried Veggies:
- Garlic Steak: Put fillet in a bowl add all the rest and toss it. Let it marinate for few hours. Pan fry fillet slices in margarine or butter till golden brown. Fillet is tender so can keep high flame to avoid water from fillet. Stirfried Veggies: In a pan put one dollop of butter keep on flame as it melts add garlic and stir adding veggies toss well, braise for another 5 mins and remove from flame, add pepper and salt.
If you find this Whosayna’s Garlic Steak and Stir Fried Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.