Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak recipe. To make masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak:
- Provide of Potatoes as required.
- Provide of Veggies(broccoli,carrots,peas,french beans,cauliflower).
- Use of Steak.
- Prepare 1 cup of mala.
- Get 3 tbs of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbs of White vinegar.
- Get 1 tbs of black pepper crushed.
- Take of Dania.
- Get 1/2 tbs of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tbs of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak:
- First prepare your marinade. Season your steak with salt and black pepper..
- Then take your Dania, garlic ginger paste, turmeric, chilli, Garam masala,vinegar and blend..
- Once ready add your mala give a slight blend and pour your mixture to the steak. Let it sit for an hour or two..
- Now wash your veggies cut as desired and steam them. When ready season with salt and black pepper.you can add a tbs of olive oil..
- For the masala chips fry them, first in a separate pan add 1tbs tomato paste, 3tbs tomato sauce, 1clove of garlic crushed, capsicum, chillies, Dania, lemon juice 1tbs and salt. Cook till the paste is thick.Put on low heat add your fries give a good mix and it's ready..
- Now take your steak,heat your pan add oil like ⅛of a cup and put your steak.cook each side for 6-8mins..
- When almost done take some rosemary drop it in your pan and let that aroma mix with your steak..
If you find this Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.