Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg seek kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg seek kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg seek kebab recipe. To make veg seek kebab you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg seek kebab:
- Get 200 gm of aaloo boiled & grated.
- Prepare 100 gm of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 100 gm of French beans finely chopped.
- Get 50 gm of capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide 50 gm of hara pyaz finely chopped.
- Prepare as per your test of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garammasala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of besan.
- Get of Oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare Some of raisins finely chopped.
- Use Some of cashew nuts finely chopped.
- Prepare of Green chilli ( finely chopped).
- Take of Green peas boiled.
Instructions to make Veg seek kebab:
- Sab se pehle sb veggies (aaloo ko chorkr) ko lenge.
- Ek pan me oil dal kar besan ko halka sa bhoonenge fir usme sb veggies ko dal denge usme boiled peas b dal kar halka mash krenge.
- Fir us sb ko ek mixing bowl me lenge usme grated aaloo dal denge.
- Fir usme coriander cumin powder ginger garlic paste garammasala chat masala or namak green chilli raisons or cashew ko dal denge.
- Fir us mixture ke roll bana kar 15 -20 min refrigerat krenge.
- Ek pan me oil dal kar roll ko dono taraf se sek lenge.
- Jab wo sik jaye to unko ek plate me nikal kar uper se pyaz or hare pyaz ki leafes dal kar garnish krenge.
If you find this Veg seek kebab recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.