Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Flavor French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Flavor French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic flavor french fries recipe. You can cook garlic flavor french fries using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Flavor French Fries:
- Get 2 of large size potatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Water for blanching.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Garlic Flavor French Fries:
- Wash and potatoes nicely with water and Cut them into like French fries shape, rinse all the potatoes with water..
- Take a pan and Boil water and dip potatoes into it. Cook only for 2 minutes. Drain water from potatoes and Dip potatoes in cold water for 5 minutes. Drain water from potatoes again and pet dry them gently.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry them in small batches. Take out from oil when slightly cooked and keep them in strainer. When all batches completed re fry them again till golden.
- Take out from oil and keep them in strainer, sprinkle salt, garlic powder and chat masala as you need. Serve hot with ketchup.
If you find this Garlic Flavor French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.