Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal: malaysian street food ramly master burger recipe. You can cook student meal: malaysian street food ramly master burger using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger:
- You need of Ramly Burger Patties (has 6, remember to thaw).
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Use of Burger Bun.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Lettuce (shredded).
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of [Special Sauce] – mix well in a bowl.
- Take of English Mustard.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide of Chilli Powder or Paprika.
- Provide of [Caramelised Shallots].
- Take of Butter/Oil.
- Provide of Shallots (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Take of [French Onion Dressing] – mix well.
- Use of Sour Cream.
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- Provide of Onions (minced).
- You need of Chives/Spring Onions.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of [Condiments].
- Prepare of Bbq Sauce, Tabasco, Mayo, Chilli Sauce, whatever.
Instructions to make Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger:
- SAUCE & DRESSING: prepare the Special Sauce in a bowl by combining the Mustard, Mayo, Worcestershire Sauce, White Pepper, Chilli Powder together ans mixing them well. For the French Onion Dressing, combine in a separate bowl the Sour Cream, Garlic, Chives, Salt, Onions together and mixing them well. Keep them in the fridge. NOTE: the French Onion Dressing is my own flair, if you don't like it you can leave it entirely..
- CABBAGES: add 2 Tbsp of French Onion Dressing to the Cabbage and mix well. Set aside..
- SHALLOTS: add 2 Tbsp of Butter/Oil into a pan. Add the Shallots, Salt and Sugar. Fry them until they are brown. Remove and set aside..
- BUNS: lightly toast the burger buns on a hot pan and set aside..
- PATTIES: add 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil in a flat pan until hot. Add the patties and cook 4-5 minutes per side. After you flip the patty, spread the Special Sauce on top. Be sure to cook the patties until all the way through the middle to avoid foodborne diseases. NEXT, lay 1 Cheese for each patty, then stack one on top of the other. Lift and set aside..
- EGGS: this is the hardest step of the burger. Add oil to a flat pan until hot. Pour the egg and quickly spread it across the pan as thin as you can. NOTE: experienced fry cooks can make 1 Egg to wrap the patties; if you can't, use 2 eggs instead. TIP: it's easier to scramble the egg(s) in a bowl before frying it..
- ASSEMBLY: take a good spoonful of Cabbages and lay it on the burger bun. Take an Egg Wrap and lay it on a clean, flat surface. Place the stacked patties in the middle of the sheet and fold the edges towards the middle. Lift and place the Wrapped Patties on top of the Cabbages. Top the Patties with Crunchy Caramelised Shallots and condiments of your choosing..
- Malaysia's iconic Ramly Burger.
- It's messy, it's greasy, it's home..
If you find this Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.