Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to horsey steak sandwich recipe. You can have horsey steak sandwich using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Provide of Top shoulder beef steak, sliced thin.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- You need of Oregeno.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish Sauce (Horsey Sauce).
- Use of Arugula.
- Provide of deli french bread loaves.
- Get of deli Regular Gouda Cheese.
- Take of medium red bell pepper.
- You need of medium onion.
Steps to make Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Break out the steak. Evenly coat the steak in Balsamic Vinegar, onion pow, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, salt, water, and Tbsp olive oil. Cover and Marinate in the fridge 1-2 hours..
- When steak is almost done marinating, Preheat oven to broil.
- Thinly slice red pepper and onion.
- Cut bread down to 6ish inch pieces. Saw the bread ALMOST all the way in half. Lay the bread on a baking pan. 💕fresh bread is so nice💕.
- Put about two tablespoons of Horsey Sauce 🐴 on the inside top of the bread. You NEED to taste it, so put a decent amount. Giddy Up! 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎.
- Add three slices of Regular Gouda to each bread peice on top of the Horsey Sauce 🐴. I say regular Gouda, because I'm not too fond of smoked..
- When your meat is done marinating, take it out and cut it into bite size peices. Trim away any really fatty peices..
- Heat frying pan on high. Put a Tbsp of olive oil in the pan and toss in onions and red pepper. Heat and stir one minute..
- Next toss the steak in with the peppers and onions. It only needs a very short time to cook. A minute and 30 seconds tops, because you will also put it under the broiler. So, a little pink is ok. Just make sure all sides touch the heat by stirring continuously..
- Turn off the heat to the pan and quickly transfer steak, peppers, and onions onto the bread..
- Place pan in oven on MIDDLE rack. Set a timer for 1 minute and 20-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it, you want the cheese to melt and the bread not to burn..
- Next, take the sammies out of the oven and add a handful of Arugula. ****annnnnd, if you want, you can put even more sauce on it ! 😂 🏇🐴🐎 🎠.
- Now, eat your sandwich! 🐴 😋.
If you find this Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.