Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. To cook french toast you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of white sugar, powdered is better.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2-3 of bread slices.
- Use 1 drop of vanilla essence.
- You need of Butter or Desi ghee.
Steps to make French Toast:
- Add the milk, egg and sugar to a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Take 3 slices..
- Soak 1 slice into the mixture..
- Turn and soak the other side..
- Heat up a pan on low medium heat and add 1/2 tbsp butter or ghee. I prefer butter but ghee ones turn out great too..
- Cook the toast on one side and then flip to cook the other side..
- Make all toasts and serve with tea or fruit or melted chocolate..
If you find this French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.