Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. To make french fries you need 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French fries:
- Provide 5 pounds of potatoes.
- Provide of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need of Sea salt.
Steps to make French fries:
- Peel and rinse the potatoes. Then cut them into sticks by cutting the potato in 4 or 5 vertical pieces, and then cutting each piece into sticks..
- Place them in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow them to soak, 2 to 3 hours..
- When you're ready to make the fries, drain off the water and lay the potatoes on 2 baking sheets lined with paper towels. Blot with paper towels to dry them..
- Heat a few inches of oil in a heavy pot to 300 degrees F. In 3 or 4 batches, cook the potatoes until soft, 4 to 5 minutes per batch. They should not be brown at this point! You just want to start the cooking process. Remove each batch and drain on new/dry paper towels..
- Once all the potatoes have been fried at 300 degrees F, turn up the heat until the oil reaches 400 degrees F. When the oil's hot, start frying the potatoes in batches again, cooking until the fries are golden and crisp. Remove the potatoes from the oil and drain on paper towels..
- Sprinkle with sea salt and dive in!.
If you find this French fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.