Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style French fries- 4 varieties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style French fries- 4 varieties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style french fries- 4 varieties recipe. To cook restaurant style french fries- 4 varieties you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Restaurant style French fries- 4 varieties:
- You need 1.250 kg of potatoes (thin skinned potatoes are preferred).
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil to fry.
- Prepare For of Peri peri & mayo chips-.
- Use 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of peri peri sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide For of Masala chips-.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red very mild chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dhanajeera pw.
- Get as required of Salt.
- Get For of Farali Chips-.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use as per taste of Sendha salt.
- Provide For of Plain chips-.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Restaurant style French fries- 4 varieties:
- Combine the ingredients for the flavour of your choice..
- Peel and wash potatoes. Cut them into slightly thick and long chips. Soak them in saltwater for at least an hour. At the time of frying, take a few chips out on the kitchen towel. Heat oil moderately. Gently slide the chips in the oil. Fry till the outer layer of each slice looks crispy and the inside layer is cooked well (prick a few with a toothpick to check).
- Remove them from oil. Add the spice/sauce mix of your choice as soon as they are removed from oil. The oil on the chips helps the seasoning to hold them better..
- Serve them with sliced cabbage, onion and Kambuzi chilli (if available) salad..
If you find this Restaurant style French fries- 4 varieties recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.