Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Backyard Classic Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Backyard Classic Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to backyard classic burger recipe. To make backyard classic burger you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Backyard Classic Burger:
- Use 2 lb of 15 % fat Hamburger.
- Use 2 loaf of French Rolls.
- Prepare of McCormick's Pub Burger Seasoning.
- You need 4 stick of Real American Cheese (ex: Tillamook).
- Take 4 slice of Red (Purple} Onion.
- You need 4 slice of Ripe Steak Tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of Iceberg lettuce.
- Get of Ketchup & Yellow Mustard.
Steps to make Backyard Classic Burger:
- Lightly handling Shape meat into four flat round patties. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning. Set aside..
- Get charcoal grill ready… Heat the coal's. Mean while coal's are heating…..
- Thinly slice tomato, onion, cheese, and tear lettuce to shape roll's..
- When coal's are almost fully white and hot lay patties on grill. Cook 7 Min each side..
- Add cheese slices on each pattie until melted than remove from grill..
- Add your ketchup and mustard to both sides of French roll's. Than Tomato, Onion, Two patties, and lettuce.. Top with the top of French roll. Serve with choice of side. Ex: Cobb Corn or Bean's..
If you find this Backyard Classic Burger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.