Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Idli french fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idli french fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to idli french fries recipe. To cook idli french fries you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Idli french fries:
- Use 4-5 of leftover idlis.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare Some of Chaat masala.
- Get as per taste of Cheese popcorn masala (optional).
Steps to make Idli french fries:
- Firstly cut the idlis into long pieces..
- In a pan add oil and preheated the before 1 min then add the idlis and fry them until it turns golden brown once done drain them on the tissue paper..
- Then add red chilli powder,chaat masala, and cheese popcorn and give it a nice mix.
- Your quick and easy idli french fries are ready.
If you find this Idli french fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.