Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. You can cook meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatloaf:
- Get of Meatloaf.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1 of Diced Onion, Bell Peppers (Optional).
- Provide 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Take 1 large of Egg.
- Get 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of French Dressing (Low Calorie Works Too).
- Take of Ketchup Topping.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- Take 1 of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Brown Sugar.
Steps to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. The amounts are your preference, but the Worcestershire is strong, so be careful..
- Saute onions and peppers, if you're using any, until they're soft. Don't use too many, or the loaf may not stick together correctly..
- In a bowl, mix the hamburger, onion soup mix, veggies, and the egg. I suggest using your hands; it's the best way to mix thoroughly..
- Next is the French dressing and bread crumbs. This is a bit tricky at first, but trust me you'll get it once you start. Add about 1/2 cup of each to start, and add from there what you need to make sure the loaf isn't dry or too sticky. It should come off your fingers, but not crumble..
- Put it into a loaf pan (we use the same one that we would for banana bread). My mom used glass, we use metal, and it doesn't matter too much..
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the top feels firmer..
- You can drain some of the grease now if you want, we tilt the pan and hold the loaf with a paper towel. Then spread plenty of the ketchup mix on top, and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Of course, if it doesn't seem cooked through, it can easily take more time..
- Give it maybe ten extra minutes to cool, and enjoy!.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.