Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Fries Fritters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Fries Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Fries Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries fritters recipe. You can have french fries fritters using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Fries Fritters:
- Provide 4 of Potatoes large sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of Gram flour or Besan.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Green Chilli Ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make French Fries Fritters:
- Make a thick batter using water as desired. The batter should be smooth and should coat the back of the spoon when you lift it up. Keep it covered for 15 minutes..
- Wash and peel the potatoes using a potato chipper. Dip each chip into the batter and deep fry few at a time in hot oil. Keep the heat on medium high only. Deep fry until golden and crisp. Serve these yummy pakoras at Iftaar to impress your guests. Serve with any dip of your choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Fries Fritters recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.